Time 5.2 hrs
Prerequisites What is Art?
Departments The Arts
Authors Sera Senaratne
Minimum Year Group None
This unit will teach you how to set up your own bullet journal where you can keep track of things you don’t want to forget, keep memories, make plans for the month, make goals, or anything you want it to be. You can draw all these things in your journal and It can be organised or messy, it’s up to you!
What is needed to run this unit?
Do not try and force this. What areas of other subjects might this reflect and/discuss language. For IB, links with ToK.
What was successful? What needs changing? Alternative Assessments and Lesson Ideas? What other Differentiation Ideas/Plans could be used?
Any CC attribution, thanks, credit, etc.
This page requires you to be logged in to access it. Please login and try again.
- This unit will teach you how to set up your own bullet journal where you can keep track of things you don’t want to forget, keep memories, make plans for the month, make goals, or anything you want it to be.
- You can draw all these things in your journal.
- It can be organised or messy, it’s up to you!
- Try the following to explore how a bullet journal might work for you:
- Explore different bullet journals by searching for inspiration on Pinterest or Instagram
- Watch the video below for inspiration:
- Set up your own journal (table of contents, key, cover page, habit tracker…)
- You will need a notebook (usually a dotted one is better), different coloured pens, pencils, or watercolour.
- For your page and cover setup you can just get inspired by Pinterest and what you think will help you keep on track
- Start Drawing and doodling!This journal is for you so you can customise it to become whatever you want. It could be a journal, a diary, a notebook to keep track of things, a memory book… etc.
- Have fun playing around!! Here are some examples of how it could look like.
- Spend some time writing things down in your bullet journal.
- Don't rush - that would be missing the point of the activity.
- Once you think you've made enough progress, take photos of a few of your pages and submit them as evidence.
Records 1-2 of 2
Shared on 04/03/2021
Shared on 24/02/2021