Time 1.6 hrs
Prerequisites Thinking Procedurally
Authors Sandra Kuipers
Minimum Year Group None
AI, or artificial intelligence, has been a dream of computer science for 50 years. We are still a long way away, but this unit will look at what AI means for us as humans.
This work is shared under the following license: Creative Commons BY-SA-NC
What was successful? What needs changing? Alternative Assessments and Lesson Ideas? What other Differentiation Ideas/Plans could be used?
Any CC attribution, thanks, credit, etc.
This page requires you to be logged in to access it. Please login and try again.
- We Can Now Build Autonomous Killing Machines. And That’s a Very, Very Bad Idea
- Thinking Procedurally
- Artificial Intelligence for the Real World
- Paperclip Maximizer
- Benefits & Risks of Artificial Intelligence
- The Coming Technological Singularity: How to Survive in the Post-Human Era
- 10 Powerful Examples Of Artificial Intelligence In Use Today
- This Game About Paperclips Says A Lot About Human Desire
There are no records to display.